Monday, March 26, 2012

So I think I'm over you.

Clearly a progress from saying "I'm not." which I have grown accustomed to for the past few months. I didn't realize it until I went over your profile and felt nothing. Just resentment for the friendship lost. And I kept rehashing the things I liked about you. Now I see that they are less tangible than they seem before. I tried to pinpoint what changed, how it happened. But somehow, someway, I just know. Even if I really don't. Confusing, I know. I even feel ridiculous remembering how I drool over your feet before. I felt sad that things didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. That I haven't even got the guts to tell you how I really felt. But I didn't regret not doing that. Sometimes, you just have to accept the fact that some things aren't meant to be. Even if the reality of it slaps you in the face really hard. I think the distance helped. Okay, it helped a lot. And I don't know what a mere 'bumping into you again' or a simple message might do to this profound realization of mine. But for now, I really think I am over you. And hell yeah, I am positive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment